Everything Is Different

It is Ten Years later, and strangely i am still here. This is Mr Grim, and his rather large friend Max. He is my partner in all things. He loves the horses and the cats as much as i do. After traveling all over the world he appreciates being home, and having a quiet life. it seems after a certain amount of excitement its nice to live a quiet life.
This is what my life looks like now.

I have grass. As much grass as i ever dreamed of. Also, there are roses and tree that flower and  the horses enjoy it as much as i do. I decided to make the life i always dreamed of.


 Though i lost my Beloved Baikhan and Sodom, I do have a new stallion, Arim. He was for so long my dream horse, now hes my grumpy old man, retired to genteel activities and posing for my camera. A baby is possibly in his future this summer.


Dad, Grimmy and the cat Bear all get along. crazy! It still feels strange to have my father and my spouse love each other. It makes me happy. And i have new broodmares in residence. This is Tara, yes she looks like beloved NITA, only shes two hands taller and a much happier, more trusting person. This is how she looks when she is pregnant.


This is Gazelle. I admit, i call her Porkchop, because she is my chubby girl.



Nope not quarter horses. They are just very fat, very pregnant Tekes. I cannot wait to see their children. They are bred to Marat, and these will be his first purebred foals. Also you might recognize this person.... I cannot believe that now she is an old old horse.


Comments

Popular Posts