Eight random Facts about me

Eight random facts about me:

#1. My favorite desert is bananas flambe. My dad used to make this and it was so good I used to lick the plate. I really am thinking about requesting that he make it for my birthday this year.

#2. I love the smell of the air in HAwaii. It is the smell of Home. Something about it. You never forget the smell of the place you grew up in. HAh! that was a twofer! now you know I grew up in Hawaii, too.

#3. I used to not like scary movies, but they dont scare me any more.

#4. Orange is currently my favorite color. Actually all colors of the sunset are, but if you look in my closet, orange predominates and I am really quite fond of all the orange-ish colors. Go figure. Its usually everyone else's least favourite.

#5. I want to go pony-trekking in Iceland. ALot.

#6. I would rather be loved and love in return one special person than be famous, or absurdly rich. I would rather be having sex with my favorite person, than have a fawning interview on NPR over something popular or even clever, that I just wrote.

#7. For some reason I like the mean and the difficult horses tho as i get older I am beginning to swing back towards appreciating the easy and the nice ones again. I wonder if I am turning loose of an unacknowledged death wish or something?

#8. I will eat most fruits and veggies and am not afraid to expiriment with food. the one thing I do not like to eat by itself is uni (sea urchin rowe) Other than that I have a pretty open mind. Tho to be honest, I used to like to suck out the heads of prawns, but I dont do that anymore.

Are you surprised?
Did you feel like you learned something about me?
Or was it too random?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Scary movies don't scare you anymore? I'm SO PROUD!!!

I didn't know #5. Or that #7 was changing. And I did know about the urchin, but.. not the prawns.

The rest I knew, or forgot I knew, or something :P

T.
Karagush said…
Yeah i think I have found out what i am really afraid of, and scary movies are just metaphors to me now.

#5 has been a long term dream. That and going to Bali and staying in a botique five star hideaway.

Yeah #7 is changing. I think with as many horses as i have, I need for them to cooperate, so i can take care of them. they can be spirited and spoiled, but they gotta cooperate.

(sigh)

The prawns? Yeah. I've told you about the Hot dried cuttlefish snacks. But for some reason i just dont want to suck the heads out of prawns anymore. Maybe I have been hanging around other haules too long...

Popular Posts