Weird stuff, then two gorgeous foals...

i dont know why but i want to show you what is going on in my life. I don't post enough and now that i have baby horses i want to show them off. Some of it is that strange things have been going on, and leaving me unsettled, perhaps anxious.  Additionally, i have been really sick

I discovered someone on a blog i frequent, (i use it to talk to friends who might be deployed or unable to get to a phone) is commenting using my ex's name. I was at first annoyed thinking it was a close  friend teasing me, then scared wondering if it was a troll, then i was busy foaling out mares and thought about it much less because this happened.





I named him Goody. My perfect boy.






meanwhile my mom tried to die and my dad nearly lost his mind and I had foal watch all over again, and then This happened...





then this...






yeah he scared us. I named him Totem.


his mom wasn't thrilled with nursing and had some issues, too... we soon fixed those but then...






It turns out her son is a genius, and extremely hungry.


Comments

Popular Posts