lies, entitlement, and Opinions best not shared
More shit flying. Hearing more crap from people who should not be conveying anything.
I mean, how does SHE know?
She thinks she knows, cause she and her boyfriend endlessly discuss this crap having to do with my personal life. I guess they do know whatever E tells them. They dont need to say anything to me, tho. I can live without dire predictions over what is to become of my financial life, my emotional well being. Nobody needs to know that this stuff. Especially when they tried to get some distance in order to heal. Which is what I was trying too do-- heal.
Very soon, I may say something that is not very nice. Or, I may throw her off my property.
Gotta admit, I am PISSED.
This woman seems to enjoy tormenting me. She is not a very nice friend. But when she topped it all off with "At least I have a man," That was It. She is done. Not my friend anymore. I dont know what she thinks she has to gain by saying all this terrible stuff, but I dont want to hear it from her. Her telling me that E is gonna be a bastard about the financial settlement, saying really scary things about what he's supposedly called me, said about me, and how he hates me, isn't friendly. Its destructive.
Both to him and to me.
I am saying shit I do not agree with, and do not really feel in response. Its a silly, petty, thing I do. It started in grade school, but if someone started saying malicious things to me or carrying tales back and forth, I'd just say obnoxious stuff in response. Not true, not even plausable, but just obnoxious stuff. I can always tell when I am pissed off because this is my first instinctive response--
Today I am simply going to tell her that if she cares about me at all, please do not share her special insights with me.
Also, it seems she plans to be with me for good. She is already planning to get another horse and keep it here-- and breed it to my stallion for free. So she can have a baby that is related to him. I guess she'll keep the baby here too, for free.
Did she ask me about this? No.
She informed me that the mare's owner was coming to inspect the stallion. I asked her if she had talked to the stallion owner, (me) yet, concerning all these plans? There were liability issues involved. How did she know I would be wanting to breed horses, and how did she know I would even be in the horse business next year? I pointed out I was not even sure I was not going to be owning the property in another year. Especially hearing how badly E seemed to truely feel about me. Considering what she said, I may have to put Jenny and Josh tosleep when she put down Ollie. (Thats ridiculous, but I was so angry I pulled that one out, because I was sure she'd repeat it where it would get back to E.)
All that hadn't occurred to her.
Now, I am truly sorry I said some of that crap, about having to put the old horses to sleep. On the other hand, I am also truely sorry I didn't just tell her to shut the fuck up.
What do I do? Break my silence and tell E not to believe anything he does not hear directly from my lips? I wish I could. Maybe I will get someone we both trust to tell him this. I think I know who I can ask.
I mean, how does SHE know?
She thinks she knows, cause she and her boyfriend endlessly discuss this crap having to do with my personal life. I guess they do know whatever E tells them. They dont need to say anything to me, tho. I can live without dire predictions over what is to become of my financial life, my emotional well being. Nobody needs to know that this stuff. Especially when they tried to get some distance in order to heal. Which is what I was trying too do-- heal.
Very soon, I may say something that is not very nice. Or, I may throw her off my property.
Gotta admit, I am PISSED.
This woman seems to enjoy tormenting me. She is not a very nice friend. But when she topped it all off with "At least I have a man," That was It. She is done. Not my friend anymore. I dont know what she thinks she has to gain by saying all this terrible stuff, but I dont want to hear it from her. Her telling me that E is gonna be a bastard about the financial settlement, saying really scary things about what he's supposedly called me, said about me, and how he hates me, isn't friendly. Its destructive.
Both to him and to me.
I am saying shit I do not agree with, and do not really feel in response. Its a silly, petty, thing I do. It started in grade school, but if someone started saying malicious things to me or carrying tales back and forth, I'd just say obnoxious stuff in response. Not true, not even plausable, but just obnoxious stuff. I can always tell when I am pissed off because this is my first instinctive response--
Today I am simply going to tell her that if she cares about me at all, please do not share her special insights with me.
Also, it seems she plans to be with me for good. She is already planning to get another horse and keep it here-- and breed it to my stallion for free. So she can have a baby that is related to him. I guess she'll keep the baby here too, for free.
Did she ask me about this? No.
She informed me that the mare's owner was coming to inspect the stallion. I asked her if she had talked to the stallion owner, (me) yet, concerning all these plans? There were liability issues involved. How did she know I would be wanting to breed horses, and how did she know I would even be in the horse business next year? I pointed out I was not even sure I was not going to be owning the property in another year. Especially hearing how badly E seemed to truely feel about me. Considering what she said, I may have to put Jenny and Josh tosleep when she put down Ollie. (Thats ridiculous, but I was so angry I pulled that one out, because I was sure she'd repeat it where it would get back to E.)
All that hadn't occurred to her.
Now, I am truly sorry I said some of that crap, about having to put the old horses to sleep. On the other hand, I am also truely sorry I didn't just tell her to shut the fuck up.
What do I do? Break my silence and tell E not to believe anything he does not hear directly from my lips? I wish I could. Maybe I will get someone we both trust to tell him this. I think I know who I can ask.

Comments